The best factory bolt-action hunting rifle just got better. The X-Bolt Hell’s Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting.
Softer shooting and tougher than ever. The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional blueing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come.
Very light to carry yet with heavyweight performance. The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading – unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn’t need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
The features just keep coming. RECEIVER – Steel; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts BARREL – Sporter; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable Rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell; A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage finish; FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed
- The X-Bolt is free-floated by bedding the front and rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel to stock spacing for consistent accuracy. A recessed muzzle crown helps protect the rifling from damage.
- The X-Bolt’s new three-lever Feather Trigger provides a clean, crisp pull with no take-up or creep and minimal overtravel.
- X-Lock scope mounts feature an all new four screw per base design that replaces the traditional two screw system. The benefits are obvious, with the bases being secured at all four corners.
- This recoil pad has proprietary construction and material to promote a directional deflection of recoil forces, pulling the stock comb away from your face to reduce felt recoil and muzzle climb.
- The bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly without the scope getting in the way.
- An all new detachable rotary magazine is incorporated into the X-Bolt. Constructed from a durable lightweight polymer, the magazine is designed to feed cartridges directly in-line with the bolt.
- Manufacturer: Browning
- Model: X-Bolt Hell’s Canyon Speed
- Caliber: 6.8 Western
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Twist Rate: 7 1/2″
- Overall Length: 44″
- Barrel & Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Stock Finish: A-TACS AU
- Chamber Finish: Polishd
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
- Drilled & Tapped for Scope: Yes
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Action Length: Short Action
- Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz
- Barrel & Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1 Small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold